- The season starts tbd
- The venue is Sporthalle (Kempgensweg 65, 40231 Düsseldorf)
- At least 40 participants required for season start (!)
- The official schedule and seasons will be published as soon as the registration phase is completed.
- Registrations are possible until tbd
- The season starts on tbd
- The games take place weekly every Monday, between 6 and 10pm
- We play in the venue: Kempgensweg 65, Düsseldorf (St. Michael-Schule)
- The playoffs will take place on the last matchday
- 6 against 6 (indoor playing field). At least 4 players per team are necessary to start a game.
- The playing time consists of 4 rounds with 7 minutes each, 5-minute break and 6 balls on the court.
- 6 season games + 1 playoff game day (crowning of the winning team)
- Mixed teams with men and women (min. 2 per team), max. 10 players per team
The rules of the BunchUP League will be published as soon as the registration phase is completed.
Do you have any more questions?
DO YOU WANT TO SUPPORT US?
For our games and tournaments we are looking for referees!
You do not necessarily have to have a referee's license. If you enjoy the sport, know the rules and are a reliable team player, you are a great candidate for BunchUP. We are always looking for new referees for our leagues.
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors for BunchUP to help us make our sports leagues better known. Are you a blogger or social media influencer? Do you live in Germany? Are you enthusiastic about sports? Then join our Brand Ambassador program. As a Brand Ambassador you have the opportunity to play for free in one season.